Protecting Your Family And Your Future For Over 20 Years
Jane K. Penhaligen
- Estate Planning
- Business Succession Planning
- Asset Protection
- Trust Administration
Jane K. Penhaligen specializes in the areas of estate planning, trust administration, business succession planning, asset protection, and probate. Her forward-looking estate planning guidance has saved her clients the stress of worrying about their families personally and financially.
Ms. Penhaligen is an experienced estate planning attorney who obtained her Masters of Laws in taxation with Honors at Golden Gate University in 2004. Ms. Penhaligen obtained her Juris Doctorate at Pepperdine University School of Law and received her Bachelor of Science degree at the University of California at Berkeley.
A member of the California Bar Association, Ms. Penhaligen joined the Estate Planning, Trust, and Probate Law Section of the Bar in 1995. She is also a member of the Estate Planning Council of Diablo Valley.
Ms. Penhaligen resides in Walnut Creek and has resided in the East Bay since returning from Southern California after law school. As a long-standing environmentalist and SCUBA diver, Ms. Penhaligen has done pro bono work for CORAL which works to preserve coral reefs around the world.
Jane is also a member of the Sierra Club. As an avid hiker, she has a focused appreciation of nature and the work required to preserve it, similar to her focus in preserving a legacy for her clients. Additionally, she promotes the consideration of family pets when planning one's estate.
- Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, California
- LL.M., Master of Laws - 2004
- Pepperdine University School of Law, Malibu, California
- J.D. - 1987
- University of California, Berkeley
- B.S. - 1982
- Sierra Club, Member
- California Bar Association, Member, 1987
- California Bar Association, Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law Section, Member, 1995
- Estate Planning Council, Diablo Valley, Member