Proven Trust Administration Legal Skills
Trust administration is a special focus of the Law Office Of Jane K. Penhaligen in Pleasant Hill, California.
As your trust administration lawyer, Ms. Penhaligen oversees a number of important duties, including:
- Required probate code notice to all trust beneficiaries and heirs
- Counseling trustees regarding real property that could be sold, managed or distributed and the collection of assets
- Counseling, trustees regarding preserving families’ assets
- Preparation of trust accounting records
- Preparation of documents for allocation and distribution of trust assets
“If I had to describe Jane in one word it would be “Godsend.” I called her the day after my father died and she has consistently assisted and assured me ever since. What should have been an easy trust has not been and Jane’s calm, knowledgeable assistance has made a difficult situation survivable. I would recommend Jane without hesitation. She’s the best!” – Karen P. Fairfield
Resolving Trust-Related Disputes
In the event that disputes between trustees, or trustees and beneficiaries, develop during a trust administration, the Law Office of Jane K. Penhaligen can take the matter to probate court for resolution. Ms. Penhaligen’s experience with trust litigation to solve disputes provides her clients with the means to complete administration of the trust. At every stage of the legal process, clients receive attentive personal service, prompt answers to questions and comfort for concerns.